By Dr. Bob McCauley
- RIBOSE Improves Athletic Performance
- RIBOSE Increases Endurance
- RIBOSE Supports Cardiovascular System
- RIBOSE is a Low Glycemic Sugar
- RIBOSE is the Backbone of the ATP structure
- ATP is where the body gets energy
- RIBOSE Reduces recovery time
- RIBOSE Increases energy supplies in heart and muscle tissue
- RIBOSE Improves cardiac efficiency
- RIBOSE Increases tolerance of low oxygen environments
- RIBOSE exists in every cell of the body
- RIBOSE improves physical performance of inactive people
- The more RIBOSE that is available to the body, the more quicky ATP levels return to normal.
- RIBOSE reduces muscle pain and fatigue
- RIBOSE rejuvenates cardiac and skeletal muscles
RIBOSE is a sugar (polysaccharide) produced by the body and is used in the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). ATP is a critically important enzyme that creates the energy currency molecule. ATP is the most commonly used “energy currency” of cells from most organisms. It is formed from adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and inorganic phosphate (Pi), and needs energy for its formation.
When you exercise, some of the ATP that your body uses for energy is lost from your cells and must be replaced. Ribose is the only compound the body uses as a starting point to replace these energy-producing molecules. However, ribose production in the heart and skeletal muscles is a slow process, and cannot always keep up with the loss of energy during ischemia (insufficient blood flow) or strenuous, intensive exercise. Under normal conditions, it may take several days to completely restore ATP molecules that are lost due to poor circulation or intensive exercise.
RIBOSE improves athletic performance which increases the body’s ability to exercise by boosting muscle energy. It has been found to improve symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and coronary artery disease. RIBOSE is used to prevent symptoms such as cramping, pain, and stiffness after exercise.
RIBOSE is given intravenously in order to image the extent of damaged heart muscle in people with coronary artery disease.
- Fatigue and exhaustion often occur as a result of depletion of the vital molecule called ATP in human muscle.
- Injured or heavily used muscle is particularly vulnerable to low ATP supply and is slow to recover those levels.
- RIBOSE improves the cardivasclar system following heart attacks by improving how the heart pumps blood in people with congestive heart failure.
- Better heart muscle function after RIBOSE supplementation can lead to better delivery of energy-rich blood to skeletal muscles, revving them up for increased activity.
- Increased ATP levels in skeletal muscle following RIBOSE supplementation can help to reduce the muscle pain and fatigue that prevent people from keeping up their vital exercise regimens.