The World’s Most Powerful Superfood
By Bob McCauley, CNC, MH
- Superior source of protein to that of animal food (meat, fish, eggs and dairy).
- Highest amount of Chlorophyll – Our most important nutrient.
- Highest amount of Nucleic Acids (RNA/DNA), the key to cell reproduction.
- Most nutritionally dense whole food.
- Broadest array of nutrients of any whole food.
- Best detoxifying whole food known. Pulls out heavy metals, synthetic toxins, Radiation.
- Chlorella is a complete food with protein, fats, carbohydrates. A person could live on it exclusively and have their basic nutritional needs met.
- Powerful immune system builder.
- Best food for liver cleansing, building and repair.
- High in iron, vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, polypeptides, nucleopeptides, and host of other key nutrients.