by Bob McCauley, ND
2. The body is comprised of 68% water. Water is the most important element the body requires.
3. It is difficult for the body to get water from any other source than water itself.
4. Water plays a vital role in nearly every bodily function.
5. Water is essential for proper digestion, nutrient absorption and chemical reactions.
7. Water helps remove toxins from the body, in particular from the digestive tract.
8. Water regulates the body’s cooling system.
10. Dehydration can occur at any time of the year, therefore it is critical that you make water a constant part of your lifestyle.