By Dr. Bob McCauley
Soap Nuts, A Natural Cleaning Agent. A Biodegradable, Sustainable, 100% Organic Revolutionary Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener. Fragrance Free, HypoAllergenic, AntiBacterial, AntiMicrobial, NonToxic, Compostable.
Once the shells come in contact with the active ingredient, Saponin is immediately released. Saponin is an all natural surfactant so it lowers the surface tension between your clothing & your wash water while bonding itself to the fabric literally lifting and removing your stains, dirt, grease, grime, oils while simultaneously eliminating any odors.
Soap Nuts (soap berries) are the fruit of the Chinese Soap Berry Tree. Soapnuts, such as those of Sapindus mukorossi, are used in Ayurveda. Order Here.
● Versatile multi-purpose cleaner
● Natural insecticide
● Reusable up to 4-6 times for laundry
● Helpful for psoriasis & eczema
● Hypoallergenic, biodegradable, fragrance free, eco-friendly, & organic
● Free of artificial chemicals, fillers, toxins, dyes & perfumes
● Used Soap Nuts can be composted and recycled