By Dr. Bob McCauley
The brain, being the most important organ, gets the most water. When we fail to do this over a lifetime, toxins begin to interfere with the brain’s delicate chemical/electrical balance.
Once a single chemical reaction in the brain is significantly altered, the resulting ripple effect will be felt throughout the brain. The accumulation of these events can lead to brain diseases of all kinds including depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, Lewy Body disease and other dementia-related diseases. Brain chemicals such as serotonin, dopamine and endorphins are either over-produced or under-produced causing misfires in the brain’s synapses that can lead to a host of neurological problems ranging from schizophrenia, dementia and even Alzheimer’s disease. The brain cannot operate without electrical activity. Every thought we have produces a miniature electrical storm in various areas of the brain, depending on what the thought is. We stimulate electrical activity in the brain by consuming substances that contribute to that in some way.
- Gold is one of the Longevity Minerals.
- Required by the nervous system and brain functions.
- Associated with intelligence and nucleic acid formation, a key to longevity.
- Gold balances the endocrine system, protecting the DNA from free radical damage to the cell’s nuclei.
- Strengthens the immune system. Regulates sleep patterns, increases lucid dreaming.
- Take gold in the evening for calming, platinum in the morning for energy.
- Gold assists in the programming of RNA and DNA and protects the nucleic acids from free radical damage.
- Transmits electrical impulses for nerves and regulating sleep patterns.
- Useful for lack of mental clarity, sleeplessness and inflammation.
- Gold is also helpful in dealing with fear, depression and sorrow; gives a feeling of well-being and calms the nervous system.
Take gold in the evening.
Platinum is known as one of the Longevity Minerals.
- Required for DNA production,
- Strengthens the immune system
- Strengthens brain function, mental alertness and acuity. Platinum is best taken in the morning as an energizer
Natural Vegan Food Sources: None.
Indium exists in such small amounts that it is not found in the food chain.
- Indium Is a Longevity Mineral
- Required By the Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland
- Required By the Pineal Gland, the Centerpiece of The Brain
- The Pineal an Important Key To Longevity
- Indium Is an Anti-Aging Mineral
- Enhance Hormone Function Throughout The Body
- Indium Is Used For Brain Function
- Reverses Sleep Deprivation
- Supports the Immune System
Natural Vegan Food Sources: None
The angstrom method allows the mineral to be absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the sublingual duct under the tongue and surrounding tissue, thus bypassing the liver which has a tendency to absorb metallic minerals such as iron and gold. The liver is mindless in the sense that it indiscriminately seizes minerals and metals, including gold and Indium, regardless of whether they are beneficial or harmful to the body. Angstrom minerals will also easily pass through the skin, transdermally, and into the bloodstream, although under the tongue is preferable and much more effective.