By Dr. Bob McCauley
Magnesium deficiency in the brain leads to memory loss and general decline in brain function. MagBrain is a form of magnesium known as Magnesium-L-Threonate. There are two types of memory – good and bad memory or what is known as fear memory. Fear memory is bad memories which often result in phobias and anxiety. MagBrain increases the neurons and synapse density in the brain and therefore synaptic function and activity in the brain. Magnesium repairs the damaged synapses of the brain. MagBrain actually increases the good memory, and decreases fear memory.
- Magnesium L-Threonate Increases Memory
- Decreases “Fear” Memory
- Decreases Anxiety
- Increases Brain Function
- Decreases the Onset Of Dementia
- Helps You Get a Sound Night’s Sleep
- Increases Intelligence By Feeding The Brain Magnesium
- Increases the Neurons and Synapse Density In The Brain
- Increases Synaptic Function and Activity In The Brain
- Repairs Damaged Synapses
- Only Form of Magnesium That Crosses The Brain/Blood Barrier
- MagBrain Is Tasteless and Completely Water Soluble
Brain bio-availability of magnesium is generally not high. It’s difficult for magnesium to cross the brain/blood barrier. MagBrain is the only form of magnesium that has the ability to do that. It builds the brain and increases memory function tremendously by increasing synaptic activity.