By Dr. Bob McCauley
- Papaya Seeds have antioxidant properties with high amounts of flavonoid and phenolic acid compounds.
- They are excellent for liver and kidney health and assists with cleansing them.
- Papaya Seeds are an anti-inflammatory and have anti-viral properties.
- They regulate of the amount of sodium in the blood therefore helping to control blood pressure.
- Papaya Seeds contain papain, a key digestive enzyme that enhances digestion and gastrointestinal functions.
- Papaya Seed powder is often used as a black powder substitute.
- Papaya Seeds are also famous for their ability to remove parasites from the body.
Papaya seeds help heal cirrhosis of the liver and improve kidney function and renal failure. Its anti-inflammatory properties promote joint disease. Papaya seeds contain an alkaloid known as carpaine which kills intestinal worms and amoeba parasites.