- Why do people think rheumatoid arthritis can be “cured” by naturopathy/diet? July 6, 2018
- As a vegan, what’s on your grocery list? June 30, 2018
- Why Are Vegans An Object Of Ridicule? June 29, 2018
- Chlorella Powder and Heavy Metals Removal June 24, 2018
- Can Spirulina Boost The Immune Systems Of Athletes? June 19, 2018
- Dr. Bob’s Sea Salt June 12, 2018
- REBUTTAL: Book Review of “Trick or Treatment” – Alternative Medicine On Trial June 1, 2018
- Why are companies using the word “plant based” instead of just saying vegan? May 29, 2018
- REBUTTAL: 5 Similarities Between Religion and Alternative Medicine May 24, 2018
- Sensoril®: Amazing Ashwagandha Uses Whole Plant May 22, 2018
Tag Archives: china chlorella
Not all Chlorella and Spirulina producers are the same. Many companies produce and sell Chlorella and Spirulina. Some have decades of experience, while others have only a few years. Producing Chlorella and Spirulina is not an easy task whatsoever. It is a complicated blend of science and art. Chlorella and Spirulina are used as ingredients in many natural products, such as nutritional bars and super green foods. But the question is where does the Chlorella and Spirulina come from, meaning who produced it? Continue reading
I have said for years that chlorella and spirulina from China should be viewed suspciously for several reasons.
They are notoriously high in heavy metals. When Japan industrialize suddenly in the 1970’s. As this happened, Japan was exposed to tremendous amounts of mercury which caused China is experiencing the same phenomena. And with such a large and cumbersome population, China has created one of the polluted environments in the world. Algae grown in this type of environment will also contain those toxins. Continue reading
Far more effective methods of opening Chlorella’s cell wall have been developed since the 1970’s. The state-of-the-art Pressure-Release® method used by our manufacturer is an entirely new approach to opening Chlorella’s cell wall. As the Chlorella cells pass through the specially designed Pressure-Release® chamber they rupture, or crack open, due to the sudden and extreme changes in pressure. There are several advantages to the Pressure-Release® technique over that of the Dyno®-Mill process. First, and most importantly, nothing comes in contact with the Chlorella cells, therefore the process is 100% natural and organic. The nutrients of the Chlorella cells are now available to be digested by the body. Second, the Chlorella cells are not exposed to heavy metals from glass or other impurities that may be present within the glass. And since they have not been pulverized, but rather only pulverized as can be seen in Examples 1 and 2, their unique nutrients remain in tact. Thirdly, oxidation and nutrient degradation are significantly reduced when using the Pressure-Release® method. You can see a significant difference between a Pressure-Release® processed Chlorella cell and one that has not be processed, or cracked open, in the photo to the right. And the digestibility of the Chlorella is just as high using the Pressure-Release® technique as it is using the Dyno®-Mill process.
Processing Chlorella using Pressure-Release® technology extends the shelf-life and nutritional integrity of Chlorella significantly. Continue reading