- Prop 65: The Death Of California’s Natural Health Industry November 17, 2017
- Do Non-vegan People Generally See The Point in Being Vegan? November 13, 2017
- Rebuttal: “Toxic Puzzle” Documentary. Disgraceful Misrepresentation of Spirulina November 11, 2017
- DHA Powder: Brain, Eye, Cardiovascular Health November 7, 2017
- Should kids be vegan? November 6, 2017
- The Truth About Alkaline Ionized Water and Stomach Acid October 21, 2017
- Luck Has Nothing To Do With Health October 19, 2017
- Ginkgo: World’s Most Famous Herb October 17, 2017
- Is the Ketogenic Diet Healthy? October 10, 2017
- Steve Jobs Dies Which Makes Me A Quack October 1, 2017
Tag Archives: curcumin
Turmeric contains a chemical called Curcumin. Our Turmeric contains 95% Curcumin.
Curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory.
Curcumin is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
When combined with cauliflower, Curcumin has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
Curcumin is a natural liver detoxifier.
Curcumin is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor. Continue reading
You can look at any raw food and find powerful health properties that target certain areas of the health picture. In the case of turmeric, it kills cancer cells. We can consume curcumin with a whole food such as turmeric or as a curcumin concentrate, up to 95% pure. Continue reading