- My Encounter With Dr. Gerald Pollack March 21, 2018
- MagBrain: Magnesium L-Threonate For Better Memory March 20, 2018
- Dr. Oz Tells It Like It Is March 16, 2018
- How Much Water Should We Drink March 3, 2018
- Scientific Health Studies Settle Everything February 26, 2018
- 40 Questions For A Naturopaths: ANSWERED February 17, 2018
- How Can I Eat A Good Amount Of Protein Everyday If I’m Vegetarian? February 15, 2018
- What I Take Each Morning to Feed My Brain February 12, 2018
- Are There Any Natural Ways To Increase Dopamine Receptor Density? February 6, 2018
- What I Take That Gives Me Energy February 5, 2018
Tag Archives: curcumin
Turmeric contains a chemical called Curcumin. Our Turmeric contains 95% Curcumin.
Curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory.
Curcumin is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
When combined with cauliflower, Curcumin has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
Curcumin is a natural liver detoxifier.
Curcumin is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor. Continue reading
You can look at any raw food and find powerful health properties that target certain areas of the health picture. In the case of turmeric, it kills cancer cells. We can consume curcumin with a whole food such as turmeric or as a curcumin concentrate, up to 95% pure. Continue reading