- Prop 65: The Death Of California’s Natural Health Industry November 17, 2017
- Do Non-vegan People Generally See The Point in Being Vegan? November 13, 2017
- Rebuttal: “Toxic Puzzle” Documentary. Disgraceful Misrepresentation of Spirulina November 11, 2017
- DHA Powder: Brain, Eye, Cardiovascular Health November 7, 2017
- Should kids be vegan? November 6, 2017
- The Truth About Alkaline Ionized Water and Stomach Acid October 21, 2017
- Luck Has Nothing To Do With Health October 19, 2017
- Ginkgo: World’s Most Famous Herb October 17, 2017
- Is the Ketogenic Diet Healthy? October 10, 2017
- Steve Jobs Dies Which Makes Me A Quack October 1, 2017
Tag Archives: glycoproteins
The whole cell Chlorella is combined with Chlorella Growth Factor, which is an extract of the Chlorella and high in some of the most powerful nutrients in nature.
The Most Powerful Immune Builder on the planet is CGF, Chlorella Growth Factor, or Chlorella Extract.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients. Continue reading