- 40 Questions For A Naturopaths: ANSWERED February 17, 2018
- How Can I Eat A Good Amount Of Protein Everyday If I’m Vegetarian? February 15, 2018
- What I Take Each Morning to Feed My Brain February 12, 2018
- Are There Any Natural Ways To Increase Dopamine Receptor Density? February 6, 2018
- What I Take That Gives Me Energy February 5, 2018
- Can You Die From Consuming Too Much Water? February 2, 2018
- Why Should An Individual Adhere To Veganism/Vegetarianism When Their Abstinence Isn’t Likely To Make A Difference? January 31, 2018
- Why Are Vegans So Preachy? January 26, 2018
- What Is Your Best Water Filter ? January 19, 2018
- What Can Spirulina (Pond Scum) Do For Your Health? January 16, 2018
Tag Archives: weight loss
By Dr. Bob McCauley . . . I see the latest list of “healthy diets” in news articles and on television such as this one. We learn there is a 17-Day Diet, the Dukan or French Atkins Diet, the Paleo … Continue reading
Caralluma interferes with the hypothalamus’ ‘hunger messages’ it sends to the brain which turns off your hunger switch.
Caralluma fimbriata contains phytochemicals that block critical enzymes the body requires to produce fat. This forces your body to burn its fat reserves, which results in weight loss.
Excess ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) – which the body uses as energy – is stored in the body’s fat. Once you start burning fat with Caralluma the sudden release of ATP that was stored in the fat triggers the muscles to burn energy at a higher rate. This results in muscle gain at the expense of fat getting burned. Continue reading