- Fairfax Hackley Receives Dwight David Eisenhower Fitness Award November 21, 2017
- Magic Mushroom: Helps Heal Depression/Reduce Crime November 20, 2017
- Prop 65: The Death Of California’s Natural Health Industry November 17, 2017
- Do Non-vegan People Generally See The Point in Being Vegan? November 13, 2017
- Rebuttal: “Toxic Puzzle” Documentary. Disgraceful Misrepresentation of Spirulina November 11, 2017
- DHA Powder: Brain, Eye, Cardiovascular Health November 7, 2017
- Should kids be vegan? November 6, 2017
- The Truth About Alkaline Ionized Water and Stomach Acid October 21, 2017
- Luck Has Nothing To Do With Health October 19, 2017
- Ginkgo: World’s Most Famous Herb October 17, 2017
Tag Archives: weight loss
By Dr. Bob McCauley . . . I see the latest list of “healthy diets” in news articles and on television such as this one. We learn there is a 17-Day Diet, the Dukan or French Atkins Diet, the Paleo … Continue reading
Caralluma interferes with the hypothalamus’ ‘hunger messages’ it sends to the brain which turns off your hunger switch.
Caralluma fimbriata contains phytochemicals that block critical enzymes the body requires to produce fat. This forces your body to burn its fat reserves, which results in weight loss.
Excess ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) – which the body uses as energy – is stored in the body’s fat. Once you start burning fat with Caralluma the sudden release of ATP that was stored in the fat triggers the muscles to burn energy at a higher rate. This results in muscle gain at the expense of fat getting burned. Continue reading