Dr. Bob McCauley
- Have you ever killed the meat that you eat?
- Think of the last time you ate meat. Do you have any idea where exactly it came from other than the supermarket?
- Why are meat eaters so sanctimonious and arrogant about what they eat?
- Why do meat eaters alway need to talk about what part of the animal they like the taste and texture of the most? Thanksgiving is the perfect example of this behavior. “I like the leg.” “I like the breast.”
- Have you ever stop to consider you’re just eating a dead animal carcass?
- Have you ever watched any of the videos on YouTube about slaughterhouses and if you did did you just ignore them and say it’s OK or did you actually like it? If you haven’t watched one of those videos on slaughterhouses why haven’t you?
- Have you every considered that as a meat eater you are actually hiring murderers to fill your belly?
- Do you believe that animals are treated cruelly in slaughterhouses?
- Why don’t you eat all animals, even dogs or cats? After all, their animals to. Dogs are eaten in Korea to this day and cats are eaten throughout China.
- Would you ever eat a dog after having one as a pet? If so, maybe you should get a cow as a pet and then you would never want to eat 1 again.
- Does the uncleanliness of slaughterhouses bother you? You do know that they are notoriously filthy places, right?
- Does the fact that supermarkets dye the outer portion of their meat red to make it look fresh bother you? You did know that, didn’t you? Well, they do.
- Is there some kind of meat you would not eat? If so, why wouldn’t you? After all, when it comes to the animal world, meat is meat. Why is there a distinction in your mind? Does it have anything to do with the intelligence of the animal? Pigs are one of the smartest and yet they their meat is found on plates around the world, especially China.
- Would you kill and eat another human to survive or is that where you would draw the line? After all, we are meat too.
Just asking. I look forward to receiving the answers to these questions from meat eaters of the meat eating world. Be nice.