- What Can Spirulina (Pond Scum) Do For Your Health? January 16, 2018
- Is Week Old Alkaline Ionized Water Still Good To Drink January 11, 2018
- Turmeric Cures Woman’s Cancer January 8, 2018
- Is It Safe To Say That A Vegan Diet In Itself Is Unhealthy Due To No Vitamin B12 Being Present? January 6, 2018
- What is Spirulina? December 30, 2017
- The 2 Statements I Make That Drives People Insane December 28, 2017
- Can I Use Spirulina As A Substitute For Food? December 16, 2017
- “Taiwan Quality Food” Replaces GMP After Fraud December 14, 2017
- Raw Vegan Diet Or Vegan Or Vegetarian Diet? December 13, 2017
- How Much Chlorella and Spirulina to Take December 9, 2017
Tag Archives: turmeric
Turmeric contains a chemical called Curcumin. Our Turmeric contains 95% Curcumin.
Curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory.
Curcumin is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
When combined with cauliflower, Curcumin has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
Curcumin is a natural liver detoxifier.
Curcumin is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor. Continue reading
You can look at any raw food and find powerful health properties that target certain areas of the health picture. In the case of turmeric, it kills cancer cells. We can consume curcumin with a whole food such as turmeric or as a curcumin concentrate, up to 95% pure. Continue reading