- 14 Questions for Meat Eaters September 20, 2018
- CRAMP EASE: Menstrual Discomfort Relief September 18, 2018
- 10 Questions for Vegans September 8, 2018
- Blood Work – 2018 Version September 8, 2018
- The vegan lifestyle is incredibly expensive and harmful. Why are people still vegan? September 7, 2018
- Serrap130: High Potency Serrapeptase – Systemic Enzymes September 6, 2018
- Chlorella or Spirulina: Which Tastes Better? September 1, 2018
- CoreZyme: Systemic Enzyme Blend August 30, 2018
- “Spirulina Is An Anti-Cancer Superfood,” According to Research August 30, 2018
- “Nearly all disease can a tracked to a nutritional deficiency” – Linus Pauling August 28, 2018
Tag Archives: turmeric
Turmeric contains a chemical called Curcumin. Our Turmeric contains 95% Curcumin.
Curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory.
Curcumin is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
When combined with cauliflower, Curcumin has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
Curcumin is a natural liver detoxifier.
Curcumin is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor. Continue reading
You can look at any raw food and find powerful health properties that target certain areas of the health picture. In the case of turmeric, it kills cancer cells. We can consume curcumin with a whole food such as turmeric or as a curcumin concentrate, up to 95% pure. Continue reading