Some obscure facts and uses for Soft Drinks you probably didn’t know. This applies to virtually all carbonated soft drinks!
- In many states, the highway patrol carries a few gallons of Soft Drinks in order to remove blood from the highway after auto accidents.
- Place a T-bone steak in a bowl of Soft Drinks and it will be gone in 2-3 days. The meat is consumed by the acid of the cola.
- Toilet Cleaning: Pour a can of Soft Drinks into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush. It magically cleans better than if you had scrubbed it. The citric acid in Soft Drinks also removes stains from vitreous china.
- Remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Soft Drinks.
- Clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour Soft Drinks over the terminals and the ultra-acid soft drink bubble away the alkaline corrosion in seconds.
- Loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Soft Drinks to the rusted bolt for several minutes and loosens with a fraction of the effort.
- Baked ham: Empty a can of Soft Drinks into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Soft Drinks for sumptuous brown gravy.
- Remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Soft Drinks into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Soft Drinks will help loosen grease stains. It is also an excellent cleaner road haze from your windshield.
- The active ingredient in Soft Drinks is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
- To transport Soft Drinks syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of Soft Drinks have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Imagine What This Stuff is doing to Your Body!
If you have any of this hazardous material left over after these uses, dispose of it immediately. DO NOT CONSUME! Keep out of the reach of children.