by Bob McCauley, ND
- Improved sleep (promotes deep sleep)
- Reduced body fat & decreased cellulite
- Decreased wrinkles
- Improved skin texture & appearance
- Increased bone support
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Improved mood and sense of well-being
- Enhanced libido & sexual performance
- Increased energy levels
- Balanced cholesterol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
- Strengthens immune system
- Dosage: 8 – 12 tablets per day.
The advantage of combining a concentrated herb such as Mucuna with a complete food such as Chlorella is that the protein allows the body to absorb and utilize the herb much more safely and effectively.
Mucuna Pruriens is most famous for stimulating production of the Human Growth Hormone, the most important hormone necessary to slow the aging process. L- Dopa found in Mucuna contains natural secretagogues which may support the body’s ability to stimulate the natural release of growth hormone. L-Dopa is a precursor to the production of dopamine.
The blood carries the dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland. The increased dopamine levels also optimize the production of other hormones, including testosterone, leading to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance for both men and women, beneficial in stimulating muscle growth, as well as burning fat from fat cells. The seed powder of Mucuna has long been used in traditional Ayurvedic Indian medicine. L-Dopa significantly affects dopamine metabolism in the striatonigral tract.