10 Reasons to Keep Our Bodies Hydrated
by Bob McCauley, ND
1. Water is the substance of life. Life can not exist without Water.
2. The body is comprised of 68% water. Water is the most important element the body requires.
3. It is difficult for the body to get water from any other source than water itself.
4. Water plays a vital role in nearly every bodily function.
5. Water is essential for proper digestion, nutrient absorption and chemical reactions.
6. Water is essential for proper circulation in the body.
7. Water helps remove toxins from the body, in particular from the digestive tract.
8. Water regulates the body’s cooling system.
9. Consistent failure to hydrate the body will lead to Chronic Cellular Dehydration.
10. Dehydration can occur at any time of the year, therefore it is critical that you make water a constant part of your lifestyle.
Subscribe To My Blog
Dr. Bob’s Blog is not intended as medical advice. The writings and statements on this website have not reviewed and/or approved by the FDA. Our products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Rather they are meant to demonstrate that aging can be slowed and even reversed and that Great Health achieved when the most fundamental nutritional needs of the human body are met. Always consult a medical doctor or other medical professional when you consider it necessary.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is covered under (47 U.S.C. § 230): “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider”.