- Water is the substance of life. Life can not exist without Water. We must constantly be adding fresh water to our body in order to keep it properly hydrated.
- The body is comprised of 80% water. There is not a more important thing we put in our body. This ratio must be maintained for good health.
- It is difficult for the body to get water from any other source than water itself. Soft drinks and alcohol steal tremendous amounts of water from the body. However, even other beverages such as coffee, milk and juice require water from the body to be properly digested.
- Water plays a vital role in nearly every bodily function.
- Water is essential for proper digestion, nutrient absorption and chemical reactions.
- Water is essential for proper circulation in the body.
- Water helps remove toxins from the body, in particular from the digestive tract.
- Water regulates the body’s cooling system.
- Consistent failure to drink enough water can lead to Chronic Cellular Dehydration. This condition where the body’s cell are never quite hydrated enough leave them in a weaken state, vulnerable to attack from disease. It weakens the body’s overall immune system and leads to chemical, nutritional and pH imbalances that can cause a host of diseases.
- Dehydration can occur at any time of the year, not only during the summer months when it is hot. The dryness that occurs during winter can dehydrate the body even quicker that when it is hot. Many victims of diseases such as cholera die primarily through dehydration, not from the disease itself.
General Rule: We need to drink half our body weight in ounces of water every day to provide the body with its MINIMUM water replacement requirements. Triple the intake for better results. Never drink more than 1 Liter (Quart) of water per hour!
Dr. Bob’s Blog is not intended as medical advice. The writings and statements on this website have not reviewed and/or approved by the FDA. Our products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Rather they are meant to demonstrate that aging can be slowed and even reversed and that Great Health achieved when the most fundamental nutritional needs of the human body are met. Always consult a medical doctor or other medical professional when you consider it necessary.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is covered under (47 U.S.C. § 230): “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider”.