By Dr. Bob McCauley
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Helps the body recover from disease
- Helps balance blood pressure
- Helps balance cholesterol levels
- Provides the body with Nucleic Acids (RNA/DNA) which is responsible for cellular renewal, growth and repair.
- Improves T-cell and B-cell Activity
- 100% water soluble
- Stimulates the growth gut bacteria
Chlorella Growth Factor is comprised of Amino Acids, Amino Peptides, Glycoprotein, The Vitamin B-Complex And Other Vitamins, Minerals, RNA/DNA, Polysaccharides, Phytohormones.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and non-essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients.
Chlorella has the ability to quadruple in quantity every 20 hours, which no other plant or substance on earth can do. It is programmed into its DNA to do so. It causes children and young animals to grow at must faster rate and for damaged tissue to increase its healing rate. However, exactly what this CGF substance is still remains a deep mystery.
The more dense CGF is, the more difficult it is for light to get through it. Therefore we measure Chlorella Growth Factor or Chlorella Extract using the term OD, optical density. For instance, OD 400, which is a liquid, is twice as concentrated as OD 200. The powder is OD 5000, which is 25 times more concentrated than OD 200 liquid.