Dr. Bob McCauley
What Ginkgo Biloba does in the body more than than anything is increase circulation. It’s probably the best herb in the world for doing this. It assists the brain and works as an anti-inflammatory more than anything else.
- Increases Circulation
- Increases Focus and Concentration
- Supports Vision and Eye Health
- Helps fight Headaches/Migraines
- Supports Brain Health and Memory Function
- Helps Lessen Apprehension and Uneasiness
- Fights Symptoms of PMS
- Helps with Respiratory Health
- Helps relieve Chronic Pain and Fatigue
- Increases Libido
Ginkgo biloba, Salisburia adiantifolia, also known as maidenhair, is a anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, asthma natural remedy, ADHD natural remedy and memory loss treatment. It is so effective that it’s a prescription herb in Germany and Taiwan. We only sell 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.