By Dr. Bob McCauley
Turmeric cures cancer. At least this is what we are told by Dieneke Ferguson who claims that the medical industry and their bag of tricks were doing anything to end her battle with the emperor of maladies, ie cancer. So she start taking turmeric and it cured her cancer so she claims. The truth is that the body is capable of curing itself of any disease. The “active ingredient” in turmeric that makes it one of the most healing foods on the planet is curcumin, a yellow pigment. It exerts potent anti-inflammatory effects, and these anti-inflammatory effects may be protective against some form of cancer progression based on very preliminary research. Turmeric is more effective when it is take with black pepper (piperine), a molecule that does not do much on its own but can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. Due to this, it is ingested alongside some supplements to increase their absorption rates and is almost always consumed with curcumin. We offer Chlorella/Turmeric tablets.
A woman who battled blood cancer for years without success finally halted the disease with turmeric, it has been reported. Dieneke Ferguson is now leading a normal life after giving up on grueling treatments that failed to stop it. Doctors say her case is the first recorded instance in which a patient has recovered by using the spice after stopping conventional medical treatments.
With her myeloma spreading rapidly after three rounds of chemotherapy and four stem cell transplants, the 67-year-old began taking 8g of curcumin a day – one of the main compounds in turmeric. Daily Mail
- Curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory.
- Curcumin is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- When combined with cauliflower, Curcumin has shown to prevent prostate cancerand stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Curcumin is a natural liver detoxifier.
- Curcumin is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Curcumin may aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
- Curcumin long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
- Curcumin provided joint support.
- Curcumin has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
- Curcumin speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
- Curcumin May help in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions.