By Dr. Bob McCauley
SerraKinase is a blend of systemic enzymes that supports respiratory and sinus health, and promotes cardiovascular and circulatory health.
SerraKinaseworks by supporting healthy fibrin levels in the circulatory system.*
Fibrin is a protein that the body produces when healing. The protein precursor fibrinogen is converted into fibrin, which forms a layer of connective tissue inside the blood vessel. The fibrin strands assemble into a net-like structure over an affected vessel and harden, forming a “patch” to prevent further damage.
While fibrin is meant to have a protective function in the body, too much fibrin buildup can cause problems.
SerraKinaseis a powerful blend of antioxidant herbs, CoEnzyme q10 and magnesium with enteric-coated serrapeptase and nattokinase. Serrapeptase and nattokinase are two systemic enzymes studied for their fibrinolytic properties.*
This complete array of proteolytic enzymes, herbs, and minerals supports healthy circulatory and respiratory systems and normal fibrin metabolism.*
SerraKinaseworks by supporting healthy fibrin levels in the circulatory system. The enteric coating of our blend allows these sensitive enzymes to survive the acidic conditions of the stomach, thus allowing them to pass into the circulatory system and maintain high activity levels.
- Respiratory Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Normal Circulation
- Healthy Oxygen Levels
- Sinus Health
- Vital Energy Levels
- Healthy Lung Function
Dr. Bob’s SerraKinase Blend TM
Ingredients: Serrapeptase (enteric coated), Nattokinase.
Dr. Bob’s CoActive Enzyme Boosters TM
Ingredients: Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Rutin, Amla, Coenzyme Q10, Magnesium.
Enzyme & Cofactor Blend:
- Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme found in the pineapple plant; known for immune support.
- Papain: Derived from papaya, supports the body’s natural immune response.
- Lipase: Supports the breakdown of fats into essential fatty acids needed for healthy circulation.
- Rutin: Bioflavonoid, provides antioxidant support.
- Amla: Natural source of Vitamin C, supports immune health.
- Coenzyme Q10: An essential enzyme and cofactor in metabolism.
- Magnesium: An essential mineral used as a cofactor; supports cardiovascular and nerve health.
- Days 1-5: Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day.
- Days 6-11: Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day.
- Day 12+: Take the Therapeutic Dose of 3 capsules, 3 times a day.
SerraKinase is free of pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, animal derivatives, dairy, yeast, fish or shellfish, peanuts, and tree nuts. All individual enzymes are kosher-certified ingredients, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. SerraKinase is manufactured in the USA and follows GMP guidelines.