By Dr. Bob McCauley
Chlorella is a green algae and the most powerful food known. Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from natto that speeds up biochemical reactions in the body. Chlorella is a powerful immune builder that has been shown to inhibit IL-4 and IL-5 activity while promoting IFN-y and IL-2 and an immune response. Chlorella and Nattokinase work synergistically by relieving stress on the body allowing it to build the immune system. This is why it’s called ChlorellaKinase.
- Regulates fibrin, a protein involved in healthy blood clotting.
- Fibrinolytic, helping break down blood clots.
- Regulates and balances blood pressure.
- Reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Increases HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Reduces blood viscosity, improves blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Nattokinase benefits the respiratory tract by increasing blood flow and removing fiber from lung tissue.
- Relieves hyperviscosity (thickness) of blood which can lead to high blood pressure
- Supports healthy blood flow, circulation and blood pressure.
- Helps control deep vein thrombosis and varicose veins.
- Helps prevent Hemorrhoids and polyps.
- Helps reduce nasal polyps.