Dr. Bob McCauley
Why Masks Are Not Safe or Effective
When you wear a mask:
- You are breathing in your own CO2.
- You are causing your lungs to unnecessarily work harder.
- You are getting less oxygen into your body and brain.
- You create a warm place for bacteria and viruses to thrive by breathing into a mask and contaminating it. Never wear a mask more than once.
- The China virus is 1000 times smaller than the hole in the N95 mask, the best mask on the market. Cloth bandanas are worthless bacterial traps.
- There are no randomized controlled trials scientific studies that show mask are effective in stopping the spread of infectious disease.
- The “social distancing” 6-foot rule was invented out of thin air. No studies exist to support this notion.
- The CDC has flip-flopped several times now on whether airborne transmission of the Chinese virus is possible.
- The CDC has flip-flopped several times now on whether it is necessary or safe to wear a mask.
- When you wear a mask and you’re all alone – there’s something wrong with you.
- You have a 99.6% chance of surviving the China virus, 96.9% of surviving the flu, 79% chance of surviving meningitis and only 70% of surviving encephalitis, which was in the mosquitoes in Michigan this year. Any government official or medical professional tell you not to go outside or put on insect repellant?
- Masks give one a false sense of protection.
- Masks do not save lives. They are meant to condition us.
If you want to wear a mask in our store you are always welcome to. Our philosophy is to build your immune system and make you stronger, not make you weaker. Health comes from a position of strength, not of weakness.