- How I Decide What Is Healthy May 26, 2020
- Meat Shortages Are Coming: I Have The Solution May 4, 2020
- THE VIEW: No Medical Services For Protesters April 30, 2020
- Euglena: Beta Glucans for Immune Building April 6, 2020
- Silver KILLS Viruses February 10, 2020
- Cancer Protocol – Part 1 February 4, 2020
- Saw Palmetto for Prostate Health January 15, 2020
- Raising Awareness About California Proposition 65 January 13, 2020
- The Game Changers Documentary December 13, 2019
- Fluoride Filter – Remove Fluoride from Your Drinking Water December 7, 2019
Tag Archives: FAQ alkaline water
Got another question for you re the Ionized water.. At what age do you like to start the infants on the Ionized Alkaline water ? Also , is there a certain pH given relative to actual age for the little ones ? My Grandson is 8 months old ..
I would start giving the 8 month old ionized water now. Start out at a low pH, about 8 – 9.0. By 12 – 18 months they can consume it full strength.
His next question: Continue reading