By Bob McCauley, ND
The advantage of combining a concentrated herb such as Turmeric with a complete food such as Chlorella is that the protein allows the body to absorb and utilize the herb much more safely and effectively.
Turmeric contains a chemical called Curcumin. Our Turmeric contains 95% Curcumin.
- Curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory.
- Curcumin is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- When combined with cauliflower, Curcumin has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Curcumin is a natural liver detoxifier.
- Curcumin is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Curcumin may aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
- Curcumin long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
- Curcumin provided joint support.
- Curcumin has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
- Curcumin speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
- Curcumin May help in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions.