Bob McCauley, CNC, MH
With the recent problems in Japan concerning the nuclear power reactors and radiation leakage I would like to offer the following natural modalities for removing radiation from the body once it has been exposed to it.
First we need to be aware that the act of riding in a commercial airliner at 25,000+ ft exposes us to large amounts of radiation. The higher you are the greater the exposure. Sailors working on aircraft carriers have been exposed to high amounts of radiation from the microwave equipment they work around.
If the ozone layer and upper ionosphere were to diminish significantly the Earth would be exposed to large amounts of radiation.
If we are exposed to radiation I recommend the following foods and health products to combat the potentially harmful damage that radiation poses to us:
1. Chlorella. The fiber in chlorella binds with heavy metal, synthetic toxins and radiation and effectively pulls them from the body. Be sure that the Chlorella you purchase comes from Taiwan since Japan Chlorella has the potential for radiation contamination. I do not recommend Chlorella from China. Radiation is constantly measured in Taiwan – updated every 5 minutes. The Chlorella we sell has been tested and is radiation free.
2. KELP. Effectively pulls heavy metals, and radiation from the body. The high amounts of iodine in kelp also help protect the thyroid from radiation damage.
3. Spirulina. Also has iodine in it that helps protect the thyroid from damage from radiation. Spirulina has phycocyanin that helps protect the thyroid from radiation damage. Here are several studies that have been done in the area of the radioactive protection aspect of Spirulina.
Spirulina was used after to treat the victims of the Chernobyl nuclear accident in the 1990’s. Here are the studies of the results of the Spirulina treatment:
Belookaya, T. Corres. from Chairman of Byelorussian Committee “Children of Chernobyl” May 31, 1991.
Zozulia IS, Iurchenko AV. The adaptive potentials of those who worked in the cleanup of the aftermath of the accident at the Chernobyl Atomic Electric Power Station under the influence of different treatment methods. Lik Sprava. 2000 Apr-Jun;(3-4):18-21.
Loseva, L.P. and Dardynskaya, I.V. Spirulina- natural sorbent of radionucleides. Research Institute of Radiation Medicine, Minsk, Belarus. 6th Intl Congress of Applied Algology, Czech Republic, Sep. 9, 1993.
Sokolovskiy, V. Corres. from the First Secretary BSSR Mission to the United Nations, May 20, 1991.
Qishen, P. et. al. Radioprotective effect of extract from spirulina platensis in mouse bone marrow cells studied by using the micronucleus test. Toxicology letters. 1989. 48:165-169.
Evets, P. et. al. Means to normalize the levels of immunoglobulin E, using the food supplement spirulina. Grodenski State Medical Univ. Russian Fed Comm Patents and Trade.
Loseva, L.P. Spirulina platensis and specialties to support detoxifying pollutants and to strengthen the immune system. Research Institute of Radiation Medicine, Minsk, Belarus. Presented at 8th Int’l Congress of Applied Algology, Italy Sep. 1999.
4. FIR Sauna. The far infrared sauna warms the body from within and quite effectively causes us to sweat out heavy metals, synthetic toxins and radiation from the body.
5. Alkaline Ionized Water. The excessive amounts of hydroxyl ions (negative charged particles) causes an imbalance in the body that allows the body to rid itself of positively charged particles such as heavy metals and radiation particles. Ionized Water was first developed in Russia in the 1960’s as a method to remove radiation from the body.
6. Shiljit (Himalayan clay). Ancient primordial matter than has been crushed for millennia by the pressure of the tectonic plates pressing up against one another. it is excellent for binding with toxins of all kinds, including radiation, and removing it from the body.
7. Liquid Carbon. Carbon has amazingly absorbent qualities. When consumed it is excellent for ridding the body with toxins such as heavy metals, synthetic toxins and especially radiation.
8. Redmond Clay and zeolite. Both these materials are effective at absorbing and removing radiation from the body. Most clays that are approved for consumption help bind with radiation and remove it from the body.
9. Angstrom Iodine. Iodine protects the thyroid, as discussed above. Angstrom refers to the size of the minerals that are present. At the angstrom level, we are dealing with individual atoms. By taking the liquid into the mouth the minerals will absorbed directly into the body through the sublingual gland into the bloodstream. Take one capful of liquid Angstrom Minerals and hold them under your tongue for 2-10 minutes then swallow the remainder. The longer you hold them there, the more they will be absorbed into the bloodstream and therefore the body.