By Bob McCauley, CNC, MH
- Superior source of protein to that of animal food (meat, fish, eggs and dairy).
- Highest amount of Chlorophyll – Our most important nutrient.
- Highest amount of Nucleic Acids (RNA/DNA), the key to cell reproduction.
- Most nutritionally dense whole food.
- Broadest array of nutrients of any whole food.
- Best detoxifying whole food known. Pulls out heavy metals, synthetic toxins, Radiation.
- Chlorella is a complete food with protein, fats, carbohydrates. A person could live on it exclusively and have their basic nutritional needs met.
- Powerful immune system builder.
- Best food for liver cleansing, building and repair.
- High in iron, vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, polypeptides, nucleopeptides, and host of other key nutrients.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is not intended as medical advice. The writings and statements on this website have not reviewed and/or approved by the FDA. Our products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Rather they are meant to demonstrate that aging can be slowed and even reversed and that Great Health achieved when the most fundamental nutritional needs of the human body are met. Always consult a medical doctor or other medical professional when you consider it necessary.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is covered under (47 U.S.C. § 230): “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider”.