By Dr. Bob McCauley
Humus and Human have the same meaning: From and Of the Earth. Humus is the primary root of our food supply. Humic and Fulvic Acids are the substrates of the soil from which we get our food. Our soil is mineral depleted, which means our foods are mineral depleted, which means WE are mineral depleted.
Minerals are the keys that start the engine of our health. Every metabolic process in the body depends on a mineral to function. – Dr. Bob McCauley
Humic acids are a group of compounds created by the degradation of organic matter and are a portion of natures biological processes. Over time the deposited material has decomposed and reduced into humic, fulvic, and ulmic fractions. Humic and Fulvic acids are excellent for human health.
- Humic Acid is a Powerful Detoxifier.
- Humic Acid oxygenates the blood. It also assists with mineral transfer/ Humic Acid also acts as a dilator, increasing the permeability of cell walls.
- Humic Acid balances our cells electricity.
- Humic Acid is antimicrobial. It also benefits the body by allowing it to recognize its own dead cells, thereby reducing infection and warding off a host of diseases.
- Humic Acid is an Immune Builder – Contains an abundance of complex sugars, allowing the body to manufacture glycoproteins that attach to killer and T cells
- Humic Acid has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
Take just before bed for a good night’s sleep.
Fulvic Acid Health Benefits:
- Fulvic Acid assists with nutrient transport around the body.
- Fulvic Acid helps the body release toxic metals and keep excess iron from accumulating in the tissue.
- Fulvic Acid bonds with positively charged metal ions in the body which are then excreted through the urine and feces.
- Fulvic Acid is a diuretic that increases the body’s ability to rid itself of excess heavy metals through the urine.
- Fulvic Acid helps accelerate processes of protein and nucleic acid metabolism and stimulates energy providing reactions.
- Increases energy
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Purifies blood, stimulates & heals the pancreas
- Aids with digestion.
- Promotes the movement of minerals, especially calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium into muscle tissue and bone.
- Stimulates the immune system and improves recovery time after exercise.
- Acts as a carrier which helps assimilate nutrients better.
- Attaches to Blood Cells to be transported around the body.
- Immune building properties.
- Anything will bond to Fulvic Acid.
- Everything in the body works better with the presence of Fulvic Acid.