- How would a Naturopathic Doctor combat Athsma? October 7, 2018
- 27 Questions For Medical Doctors October 5, 2018
- Anecdotal Health Stories: Spirulina, Iron, Probiotics & Candida October 3, 2018
- Ultimate Survival Foods – Chlorella and Spirulina September 28, 2018
- As a vegan, are you against swatting a fly bothering you? If so, will you cry? September 25, 2018
- What are some natural cures for foodborne illness? September 22, 2018
- 14 Questions for Meat Eaters September 20, 2018
- CRAMP EASE: Menstrual Discomfort Relief September 18, 2018
- 10 Questions for Vegans September 8, 2018
- Blood Work – 2018 Version September 8, 2018
Tag Archives: glycoproteins
The whole cell Chlorella is combined with Chlorella Growth Factor, which is an extract of the Chlorella and high in some of the most powerful nutrients in nature.
The Most Powerful Immune Builder on the planet is CGF, Chlorella Growth Factor, or Chlorella Extract.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients. Continue reading