- Benefits of Drinking Water on an Empty Stomach March 17, 2023
- Remedies for Tinnitus January 3, 2023
- Stone Breaker (Chanca Piedra) September 13, 2022
- Numerous Reasons to Never Use Your Microwave Oven Again! June 22, 2022
- Moringa: The Miracle Tree June 7, 2022
- Probiotics Links – Shop.Watershed.Net June 6, 2022
- Activate and Energize Your Pineal Gland with MAGNETS May 25, 2022
- Brain Products May 25, 2022
- ProbioZyme: Fortified Blend of Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes May 6, 2022
- Mannose Addresses UTI Infections April 25, 2022
Tag Archives: amino acids
World’s Most Powerful Food Extract Is Superior Immune Builder
The whole cell Chlorella is combined with Chlorella Growth Factor, which is an extract of the Chlorella and high in some of the most powerful nutrients in nature.
The Most Powerful Immune Builder on the planet is CGF, Chlorella Growth Factor, or Chlorella Extract.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients. Continue reading
What is Chlorella?
Chlorella is a green algae. The name Chlorella derives from two Latin words meaning ‘leaf’ (green) and ‘small’, referring to the unusually high content of chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which gives Chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color. … Continue reading
Posted in Bob McCauley, Spirulina & Chlorella Tagged acid, algae, alkaline, amino acids, cancer, cell, cells, cgf, chlorella, Chlorophyll, disease, drinks, growth factor, health, spirulina, taiwan, water, watershed 5 Comments
CGF – Chlorella Growth Factor
By Dr. Bob McCauley Chlorella has the ability to quadruple in quantity every 20 hours, which no other plant or substance on earth can do. It is programmed into its DNA to do so. It causes children and young animals … Continue reading
Posted in Bob McCauley, Spirulina & Chlorella Tagged acid, amino acids, cancer, cell, cells, cgf, chlorella, Chlorophyll, chronic, disease, growth factor, health, nutrition, water 3 Comments