- Numerous Reasons to Never Use Your Microwave Oven Again! June 22, 2022
- Moringa: The Miracle Tree June 7, 2022
- Probiotics Links – Shop.Watershed.Net June 6, 2022
- Activate and Energize Your Pineal Gland with MAGNETS May 25, 2022
- Brain Products May 25, 2022
- ProbioZyme: Fortified Blend of Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes May 6, 2022
- Mannose Addresses UTI Infections April 25, 2022
- Electrolytes and Conductivity March 30, 2022
- Selenium Yeast – Immune Builder/Antioxidant February 8, 2022
- Essiac Formula: Cancer Remedy February 4, 2022
Tag Archives: amino acids
The whole cell Chlorella is combined with Chlorella Growth Factor, which is an extract of the Chlorella and high in some of the most powerful nutrients in nature.
The Most Powerful Immune Builder on the planet is CGF, Chlorella Growth Factor, or Chlorella Extract.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients. Continue reading
Chlorella is a green algae. The name Chlorella derives from two Latin words meaning ‘leaf’ (green) and ‘small’, referring to the unusually high content of chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which gives Chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color. … Continue reading