- DigestZyme: Full Array of Digestive Enzymes June 18, 2019
- Dr. Bob’s Parasite Killer: Tabla Rasa June 10, 2019
- Evening Primrose Oil and Lipase for Psoriasis Treatment June 7, 2019
- My Solution to Dizziness: Magnets May 31, 2019
- Our Credit Card Processor: Remove These Products Or Else! May 28, 2019
- Ben Shapiro Says I Am An Anti-Vaxxer MORON! May 24, 2019
- OptiMSM – Clinically Proven Standardized Organic Sulfur May 21, 2019
- Epson Printers Recognizes The Excellence Of Dr. Bob’s Naturals Labels May 15, 2019
- Why Purified Water Is So Dangerous For Your Health May 10, 2019
- 14 Questions for Meat Eaters UPDATED!! May 6, 2019
Tag Archives: amino acids
The whole cell Chlorella is combined with Chlorella Growth Factor, which is an extract of the Chlorella and high in some of the most powerful nutrients in nature.
The Most Powerful Immune Builder on the planet is CGF, Chlorella Growth Factor, or Chlorella Extract.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients. Continue reading
Chlorella is a green algae. The name Chlorella derives from two Latin words meaning ‘leaf’ (green) and ‘small’, referring to the unusually high content of chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which gives Chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color. … Continue reading