- The Medical Establishment is Clueless July 30, 2020
- How I Decide What Is Healthy May 26, 2020
- Meat Shortages Are Coming: I Have The Solution May 4, 2020
- THE VIEW: No Medical Services For Protesters April 30, 2020
- Euglena: Beta Glucans for Immune Building April 6, 2020
- Silver KILLS Viruses February 10, 2020
- Cancer Protocol – Part 1 February 4, 2020
- Saw Palmetto for Prostate Health January 15, 2020
- Raising Awareness About California Proposition 65 January 13, 2020
- The Game Changers Documentary December 13, 2019
Tag Archives: amino acids
The whole cell Chlorella is combined with Chlorella Growth Factor, which is an extract of the Chlorella and high in some of the most powerful nutrients in nature.
The Most Powerful Immune Builder on the planet is CGF, Chlorella Growth Factor, or Chlorella Extract.
How CGF is Produced
We produce CGF by using Chlorella that is still fresh and has not been dried. We heat and reduce it until it is a strong liquid. All the fiber has been removed and essential nutrients are removed. So what we have is a concentrated liquid that is pure nutrients. Continue reading
Chlorella is a green algae. The name Chlorella derives from two Latin words meaning ‘leaf’ (green) and ‘small’, referring to the unusually high content of chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which gives Chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color. … Continue reading