by Bob McCauley, CNC, MH
Introducing Naturebuilt Chlorella with KELP extract in tablet form. This is the only product of its kind on the market.
- KELP extract has no fiber, no protein or vitamin C. It is water soluble and therefore has high penetrability into the body and our cells.
- KELP Boosts the immune system.
- KELP Can help protect against thyroid problems and abnormal cell growth in the rest of the body.
- KELP Helps balance blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- KELP Improves hair and nails and help them to grow.
- KELP Detoxifies the body from heavy metals, especially smokers from strontium and cadmium. It detoxifies radioactive elements and other toxins. It’s a free radical scavenger.
- KELP Helps those who are overweight by improving the function of the gastro-intestinal tract.
- KELP has more FAT BURNING qualities more than it directly promotes weight loss.
- KELP has iodine, the highest of any plant in the world. This increases metabolism, which translates into the ability to burn fat more easily.
- KELP Extract also assists with lymph drainage, which is part of the endocrine system. It is this endocrine and metabolism connection – the synergistic effect of these systems working together – that boosts metabolism and BURNS FAT.
- Fucoxanthin found in KELP is a powerful antioxidant. There is a product that claims that Fucoxanthin helps with weight loss and I don’t see the evidence for that. It’s the Iodine in KELP that works with endocrine and metabolism connection that is the real fat burner. It is very effective for weight loss.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is not intended as medical advice. The writings and statements on this website have not reviewed and/or approved by the FDA. Our products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Rather they are meant to demonstrate that aging can be slowed and even reversed and that Great Health achieved when the most fundamental nutritional needs of the human body are met. Always consult a medical doctor or other medical professional when you consider it necessary.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is covered under (47 U.S.C. § 230): “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider”.