by Bob McCauley, ND
- Raw foods detoxify the body.
- Cooked foods deposit their toxins in the body.
- Raw foods rejuvenate the body at a cellular level.
- Cooked foods are mere sustenance that do not rejuvenate the body. They keep us alive tomorrow, next week, and next month.
- Raw foods have nutraceutical properties. They provide the body with the proper nutrients so the body can heal itself.
- Chronic disease does not exist in the wild were animals live exclusively on a raw food diet. Domesticated animals, on the other hand, have every disease humans have, including cancer, arthritis, high blood pressure, etc.
- Raw foods are alkaline. They help balance the body’s pH and bring it into Homeostasis.
- Raw foods are self digesting because they have enzymes. Cooked foods strain the body’s enzyme reserves as it digests them because cooked foods are avoid of enzymes.
- Enzyme deficiency is a major cause of disease and premature aging. Each and every raw food has a unique array of enzymes and other organic chemical substances that have not been destroyed and/or significantly altered by heat. Cooked foods are void of enzymes and their organic chemical substances have been significantly altered by heat.
- God grew an apple. We made a frying pan.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is not intended as medical advice. The writings and statements on this website have not reviewed and/or approved by the FDA. Our products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Rather they are meant to demonstrate that aging can be slowed and even reversed and that Great Health achieved when the most fundamental nutritional needs of the human body are met. Always consult a medical doctor or other medical professional when you consider it necessary.
Dr. Bob’s Blog is covered under (47 U.S.C. § 230): “No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider”.