- 3 Solutions For Prostate Health March 28, 2021
- Avoid Andrew Weil, MD February 10, 2021
- World Cancer Day February 5, 2021
- Chlorellakinase: Chlorella with Nattokinase Tablets February 1, 2021
- Chlorella with Vitamin C Tablets February 1, 2021
- Vitamin C – The Miracle Molecule January 29, 2021
- RNA – The Blueprint of Our Cells January 21, 2021
- I’m Back (but CENSORED) January 15, 2021
- The Mask Is Theater November 20, 2020
- Cancer Protocol Part 8: Positive Mental Attitude November 12, 2020
Tag Archives: weight loss
By Dr. Bob McCauley . . . I see the latest list of “healthy diets” in news articles and on television such as this one. We learn there is a 17-Day Diet, the Dukan or French Atkins Diet, the Paleo … Continue reading
Caralluma interferes with the hypothalamus’ ‘hunger messages’ it sends to the brain which turns off your hunger switch.
Caralluma fimbriata contains phytochemicals that block critical enzymes the body requires to produce fat. This forces your body to burn its fat reserves, which results in weight loss.
Excess ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) – which the body uses as energy – is stored in the body’s fat. Once you start burning fat with Caralluma the sudden release of ATP that was stored in the fat triggers the muscles to burn energy at a higher rate. This results in muscle gain at the expense of fat getting burned. Continue reading