- Which tastes better, spirulina or chlorella? August 8, 2018
- KetoZyme: Solutions to a High Fat “KETO DIET” August 7, 2018
- Can we all become vegan? August 4, 2018
- Systemic Enzymes: Anti-Inflammatory/Fibrin Removal July 29, 2018
- What would a restaurant manager do if one of his guest dining with them was served non veg however he ordered pure veg? July 24, 2018
- Why do people think rheumatoid arthritis can be “cured” by naturopathy/diet? July 6, 2018
- As a vegan, what’s on your grocery list? June 30, 2018
- Why Are Vegans An Object Of Ridicule? June 29, 2018
- Chlorella Powder and Heavy Metals Removal June 24, 2018
- Can Spirulina Boost The Immune Systems Of Athletes? June 19, 2018
Tag Archives: weight loss
By Dr. Bob McCauley . . . I see the latest list of “healthy diets” in news articles and on television such as this one. We learn there is a 17-Day Diet, the Dukan or French Atkins Diet, the Paleo … Continue reading
Caralluma interferes with the hypothalamus’ ‘hunger messages’ it sends to the brain which turns off your hunger switch.
Caralluma fimbriata contains phytochemicals that block critical enzymes the body requires to produce fat. This forces your body to burn its fat reserves, which results in weight loss.
Excess ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) – which the body uses as energy – is stored in the body’s fat. Once you start burning fat with Caralluma the sudden release of ATP that was stored in the fat triggers the muscles to burn energy at a higher rate. This results in muscle gain at the expense of fat getting burned. Continue reading